Terms and Conditions
WELCOME TO MYGOLFCOVER.COM
By accessing this website you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this website. The www.Mygolfcover.com website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
References in these Terms and Conditions to "we" and "us" are MygolfCover (single company number with Golf Agent Lda: 505545462), registered in Lisbon, Portugal.
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Any of your personal details will only be used by Mygolfcover and our carefully selected third party partners to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your order and maintain your account with us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to:
1. Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
2. Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details (including your credit/debit card information) for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
3. Update our records and maintain your account with us.
4. Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
5. Improve the content and appearance of our website or catalogues, to ensure that content from our website and our catalogues are presented in the most effective manner for you.
With a view to understanding our customer's needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
If you have indicated that you would like us to, we may also pass your information onto other companies in the Mygolfcover Group, or carefully selected third parties who may inform you about their products and services which may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We may collect and process your information as follows:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website for transactional, employment or any other purposes.
2. Details of transactions you carry out through our site or when telephoning us and of the fulfilment of your orders.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
5. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal details to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If Mygolfcover or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal details held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH MYGOLFCOVER AND YOUR RIGHTS
At Mygolfcover we want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not wish to be contacted by us, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you by emailing us on email@example.com and informing us so.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, each email we send contains a simple, automated way for you to request that we stop. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email or please call our Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you. You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being processed.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
Security of our website is of utmost importance to us. Our site uses software to provide high level SSL encryption technology. There are two simple ways to check if a page on our website is secure; firstly a small padlock sign will appear in the bottom bar of your browser and the 'http' will be replaced with 'https' at the front of Mygolfcover.com in the browser address window. Although we use advanced security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for it.
Please note that email correspondence is free format text and cannot be encrypted, therefore it is not a secure means of communication.
We will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details; if we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone or email.
Never send any sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card information, via email.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Any wishes to delete your information from our website or to cancel your subscription of our services please follow the steps bellow in Contact or in Customer support.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Security and Privacy are welcomed and should be addressed to Customer Services Department, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry, at Customer Services by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Online Shopping
1.1 Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
1.2 By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
1.3 Please note that all of the Taxes of your Country are not of the responsability of Mygolfcover. We will never ask for the taxes of your country, and you will never pay that taxes to us.
Shipping is free worldwide.
3. Acceptance of your Order
3.1 You can only place an order online.
3.2 Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
· The product you ordered being out of stock
· Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
· The identification of a pricing or product description error
· Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
3.3.1 To place an order in Mygolfcover you will have to register or be a guest and provide us with the information requested, after that you may proceed with the Login to place your order.
3.3.2 Shortly after you have placed an order with us, an email will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order. This email is the confirmation of order, you will need to proceed with the payment that is choose in our website after the checkout. Should you not receive an acknowledgment within 5 business days, please contact our Customer service by calling 800-180-189. Line is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
3.3.3 Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Mygolfcover will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
3.3.4 When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorisation request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment.
3.3.5 The invoice will be sent allong with the item purchased.
3.3.6 The delivery items to the cliente shows that the cliente accept all the prices of product and shipping , product description and all the comercial conditions of Mygolfcover.com
We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear.
If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
4. Order Cancellation
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order placed online or over the telephone, please contact us, a member of our Customer Care Team will be delighted to help you cancel an order over the telephone:
· Calling +351 212970234. Line is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
· Forwarding your acknowledgement email to us at email@example.com stating your intention to cancel the order.
· Alternatively, you may cancel your order by returning the goods along with the completed returns form within 14 days of receipt.
4.2 It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the order following the instructions contained within the parcel. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products. Further details are set out in our Returns Policy in section 4.
4.3 In order to change the details of your order, you must notify us within 24 hours of your order being placed. Please have the order number to hand. After this time we are unable to amend your order as we endeavour to process orders immediately, therefore we would request that you return the goods once they have been delivered - please see section 4 for our returns procedure.
5.1 Returns Policy
5.1.1 The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website. In case of the any customer wanting a refund, should contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Customer service by calling +351 962 350 074 stating your intention for a refund and our team will help you.
5.1.2 Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund. Please return them in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 13 days of receipt of your goods using the returns form provided.
The following items may not be returned:
· personalised items or goods which have been made to a customer's specification;
5.1.3 Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. You can take the goods out of the packaging to check suitability, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods. All of the products are warranted for manufacturing defects.
5.1.4 Please note that postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility except in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
5.1.5 When returning goods on which you have received a discount or special offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Additionally, any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
5.1.6 None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case, please return the goods to us.
5.2 All returns should be sent to the address provided for you via email or telephone from our team.
1. Large and bulky goods and special order items are subject to additional carriage charges and delivery times will vary. Please see the Delivery Information in our Terms and Conditions for full details.
2. All orders require a signature upon receipt.
3. If we attempt to deliver large and bulky to a delivery address but delivery is impossible or impractical (for example because of access problems or because there was no-one at the delivery address aged 18 or over to sign for the goods at the time arranged for delivery), you may contact us with an alternative delivery address and we will redeliver to that alternative delivery address. Mygolfcover reserves the right to charge a further delivery fee for each delivery attempt made. However, if we do not hear from you with a suitable alternative delivery address within seven days of the attempted delivery, then we may cancel your order and deduct from your refund the additional delivery charges and a charge for our administration and storage which will be no more than 20% of the price of the goods.
4. If delivery is impossible or impractical on two or more occasions, then we may cancel your order and deduct from your refund the additional delivery charges and a charge for our administration and storage costs which will be no more than 20% of the price of the goods.
5. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
6. Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
7. The delivery charges above apply only to online orders made through Mygolfcover and telephone orders made through Mygolfcover Call Centre. Alternative charges will apply to orders made directly through Mygolfcover. If you have any further queries regarding Mygolfcover.com delivery, please contact our Customer Care Team on:
· Toll free number: 800-180-189.
· Line is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, email your query to email@example.com
Mygolfcover does not offer free returns on international deliveries. All returns have a 18€ non-deductive fee.
Items will arrive with a Mygolfcover returns tag attached. If you wish to return any unwanted item(s), please ensure this returns tag remains attached. Items which are returned to us with this tag removed may not be accepted and may be returned to you without refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
. We strongly recommend that you retain your receipt from the Post Office until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
All returns should be delivered to the address provided via email once you proceed the will to return your purchase, as stated bellow and in Section 4 in our Terms and Conditions
Return of any items will be subject to Mygolfcover' standard terms and conditions for online purchases. If you would like to discuss the return of any item, or have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact a member of our Mygolfcover Customer Care Team on +351 212970234.
If you wish to cancel an order placed with Mygolfcover please contact us via email stating your wish to cancel the order explicating the motive, and we will return you with an address, or phone our Mygolfcover Direct Customer Care Team on:
· 00351 212970234.
· Line is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. The return the goods received must be concluded with the approval via email from our team within 13 days of receipt.
If your order has already been dispatched, the item will have full return instructions in the parcel. For more information please refer to our online terms & conditions.
Return of any items will be subject to Mygolfcover standard terms and conditions for online purchases.
For our full returns policy, please refer to Section 4 in our Terms and Conditions
13.1 We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or misuse of the website or customer services. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or customer services (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website or through the Orderline, whether or not accepted by us).
13.2 You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
13.3 We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Mygolfcover.com is offered by:
Rua Vale das Flores , nº 17
Telephone: +351 212970234
Cláudia Seixas Correia
Business address: Rua das Musas 9C, 1990-166 Lisboa, Portugal
Golf Agent Lda
Registered at Lisbon commercial registration office under the same number,
Trade mark registered at INPI Portugal
Tax number: 505545462
Person responsible for own contents of Mygolfcover: Cláudia Seixas Correia.
PRIVACY AND COMUNICATIONS
1.2 To fulfil our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions, we communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically in this way and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications to be in writing.
The website and telephone Orderline are controlled and operated in the EU. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website or over the telephone are governed by Portuguese law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portugal courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or your use of customer services or any order you place on the website or through the Orderline.
1. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
1.2 We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
1.3 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
Please contact our Mygolfcover Direct Customer Care Team in the event of any querie:
Line is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
The customer can make use of their right to access and amend their information on our website by login in. Afterward go to “your account” and follow the steps to edit their information, then “confirm” to save or “cancel” to go back. Any wishes to delete your information from our website or to cancel your subscription of our services pleasecontact us via email stating your wish and explicit the motive. You can also contact our Mygolfcover Direct Customer Care Team on:
Line is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.00pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday